Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: anybody think..

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    Well then send them here first. I've seen that dog. I'll send him what's left over.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #12
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    By and large you'd be surprised how happy people are to talk to a stranger about this. The vast majority agree with Obama's beliefs and think he is the better man for the job, but stated that the "terrorist", "socialist", "muslim" and all of those other names discouraged them a little. Then of course you had a handful that called him a word that makes Oprah insanely mad, and a few that screamed about him killing babies. Even lifelong republicans I talked to that previously voted for Bush pretty much said that they were wrong and this time the other party's candidate is better.

    IMO this board is a poor showing of what people around here really think.

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: anybody think..

    We are easy enough to talk to...I just don't like my privacy being invaded. Talk away. Ole Shady is really a good dog...at least till you clear the gate. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    If R13 comes to your house PLEASE send him here. I'll pay for the cab [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #15
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    I've had plenty that aren't easy to talk to, believe me.

    Had one drunk guy emphatically support Obama, but when asked about Warner he said "I aint votin for that s.o.b." Then he proceeded to tell me he never votes republican, therefore Jim Gilmore is the best bet for him. Informed of his error, and for the next three hours he called me back about ten to fifteen times trying to fight me. That is one of the easier ones that I've had problems with.

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: anybody think..

    I like the bunch that call for the "state police aux" even if I'm on the DNC reg. I usually just ask for an adress and hassle them for as long as I can get away with , before they hang up.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    Gotta love the ole DNC....

    I own a telemarketing business, I get to hear about the DNC everyday, all day....haha

    funny thing is we only call small businesses, and there is no DNC for them...hahaha
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #18
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta love the ole DNC....

    I own a telemarketing business, I get to hear about the DNC everyday, all day....haha

    funny thing is we only call small businesses, and there is no DNC for them...hahaha </div></div>

    I got a call one day when I had the car lot. Things were kinda slow so I decided to have a little fun.

    "I need to speak to the owner" he said
    "Do you have some sort of business with the owner"
    He didn't know exactly what to say so I repeated myself.
    "I need to speak to the owner" he said again.
    "Do you <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>NEED</span> to speak to the owner or do you just <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>WANT</span> to speak to the owner"?
    Again he didn't know what to say.
    We went back and forth with basically the same thing until <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>HE FINALLY HUNG UP ON ME.</span>
    Like I said it was kinda slow at the time. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    But for some reason I can't recall him ever calling back. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •